JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I have been wanting to build a tabletop railgun for some time now. I might skip the air and use magnetic fields.

Besides, I have a genuine curiosity about floating things in a magnetic field. Anything can be floated with enough field. Frogs have been floated in magnetic fields.

^^^^^^This is COVID lockdown talking here.

-E-

Well, I have been wanting to build a tabletop railgun for some time now. I might skip the air and use magnetic fields.

Besides, I have a genuine curiosity about floating things in a magnetic field. Anything can be floated with enough field. Frogs have been floated in magnetic fields.

Oh, man. Now I have to build myself a full-auto frog-launching railgun.

Cue the Beatles: "Hoppy-ness is a frog gun..."

1612617958318.png

Okay, who here pushed the "Shop Now" button? Fess up.

I'm getting nervous.

I'm down to 3k 17 HMR
9k .22 LR
7k WLR primers
3k WLRM primers
3k CCI 400 primers

I won't ever list my powder, for shame, much less projectiles.

And don't get me started on .38 Spec and 9mm Luger ammo. Red-faced, I am.

My name is Pharmseller

(Hi, Pharmseller)

I'm here to confess that I let my 22 LR inventory drop below 10k. I also let my 17 HMR stock fall below 5k. While I'm at it, I'm ashamed to admit that, even though I saw the clouds gathering, I failed to buy more small rifle primers. My only excuse is, I thought I had more!

Wow, I feel so much better!

Found some 9mm Blaser brass 124 gr fmj @ BIMART $12.75 a box ! This is the same stuff you see for $45 a box lol it is out there people . I was there at 0900 just by mistake got my two boxes and some of those ginger lemon Haribo gummies for the boat for people that are chummers .

What their is a ammo shortage? When the words lock down were said I bought what I could and slowly got everything I need for several years... Dont get me wrong I run across ammo at bi mart prices I buy and store it.

If you've got the primers to fire all those bullets - YOU ARE THE MAN (and your net worth is approximately $8.746 million) :D

6k Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primers
7k Winchester Large Rifle primers
3k CCI400 small rifle primers

By the time I exhaust my current stash components will be plentiful again.

Oh, and I have more powder than primers.

P

I don't get folks on a 2A site that are crying about ammo prices. Don't 2A folks - by and large - prep? I'm not a bigtime prepper (my kids might suggest I'm a bit of a hoarder), but seriously I bought a lot of 9mm when it was well under $200 for a 1,000 round case. Same with .45ACP, .22LR, powder, primers, projectiles for the calibers I reload, etc. It's not like this is our first rodeo.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top