JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yesterday I walked in to Cabela's on my lunch. As I was walking down the isle I could see a guy putting stuff on a cart. Two guys stepped up to the cart and started going through the items. I stood there while they each chose what they wanted. A lady came up and ask if this for customers and a employee said yes but the line is back there and pointed in my direction as he did I turned and there were 10-12 people behind me lol. Timing is everything I guess. Don't get discouraged keep try you'll hit it.:)

20210311_173510.jpg

Yesterday I walked in to Cabela's on my lunch. As I was walking down the isle I could see a guy putting stuff on a cart. Two guys stepped up to the cart and started going through the items. I stood there while they each chose what they wanted. A lady came up and ask if this for customers and a employee said yes but the line is back there and pointed in my direction as he did I turned and there were 10-12 people behind me lol. Timing is everything I guess. Don't get discouraged keep try you'll hit it.:)

View attachment 841666
I didn't know Federal still made ammo lololol

View attachment 841666
I think that 5.56 is cheap compared to sportsmans price?

Stood in line???

I have not seen that yet in 97058 at any store except Home Depot in the very beginning when people had nothing else to do but remodel.

But I have not even seen THAT since the Fall.

Stood in line???

I have not seen that yet in 97058 at any store except Home Depot in the very beginning when people had nothing else to do but remodel.

But I have not even seen THAT since the Fall.

My local Bimart says there's a line outside every day. Here in NE at 122nd and Halsey. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top