JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just Jims original post from 4 months ago: "yeppers
So the survivalist movement has been with us for decades yet the collapse never happens. Preppers are putting lots of their wealth back in food and ammo for the big crash yet it doesn't happen. Remember Y2K, never happened. The question is, "what has to happen first before it all falls apart?"

How could we ever have doubted his wisdom?
It is truely a shame he left us here, hanging in the darkness of total ignorance, deprived of his briliant intelect.
Let us pray he finds more worthy followers among Obobo's Truth Team Members!

So the survivalist movement has been with us for decades yet the collapse never happens. Preppers are putting lots of their wealth back in food and ammo for the big crash yet it doesn't happen. Remember Y2K, never happened. The question is, "what has to happen first before it all falls apart?"

It is truely a shame he left us here, hanging in the darkness of total ignorance, deprived of his briliant intelect.

Please try not to be such a dick.

You are not as smart as you think you are

I have had to close both my businesses in the last 2 years and in that time we ate up all of our canned food storage (not the freeze dried still have that) and survived on my wife's salary. We bought that food years ago before food inflation hit and it saved us. I am starting a new biz that is surefire but instead of clucking at me when we stock up again because she didn't want to carry it into the storage room my gal looks at me like I am a crafty fox. One day, perhaps soon you will eat those words you typed but it won't be as good as a rehydrated beef steak with rice and veggies

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top