JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

i just read this on yahoo and after seeing egypt and libya get a new constitution as well as austrailia one would have to think our police force is gearing up to take some guns from some citizens.i know the tinfoil hat blah,blah,blah...but when you see the same happening all over the globe you know its in the making.
the liberals think our founding fathers were just a bunch of religious zealots and that the world would be a magical place like oz if there were no guns in it.we are about to see how quickly our constitution can be removed from us,one little false flag terrorist attack or hurricane or whatever is just cause to swarm in and declare martial law....divide and conquer!....gawd i just love those democrats!

As much as I dislike Democrats..I have to admit that both parties are behind this.. There are very few actual Constitutional Conservatives in office..even on the Republican side of the aisle.. There's definitely a S***storm brewing..

<tinfoil hat>

Our party system is a complete corrupt failure. Our government hasn't represented "We The People" in a very long time. Republican vs Democrat, Red vs Blue, Bloods vs Crips. In reality it is Government vs People. The 1% / Government are going to do everything to hold onto their power and money. Our police and military WILL be used against the people again. It is only a matter of when. It is going to be ugly and violent, a revolution for the history books.

The question is: When they come for you, your family and your guns, what are you going to do?

</tinfoil hat>

While you guys worry about your guns...

Finland 'finds Patriot missiles' on China-bound ship

"The Finnish authorities have impounded an Isle of Man-flagged ship bound for China with undeclared missiles and explosives, officials say.

Police are questioning the crew of the MS Thor Liberty after what were described as 69 Patriot anti-missile missiles were found aboard.

Interior Minister Paivi Rasanen said the missiles were marked "fireworks"."

jj

While you guys worry about your guns...

Finland 'finds Patriot missiles' on China-bound ship

"The Finnish authorities have impounded an Isle of Man-flagged ship bound for China with undeclared missiles and explosives, officials say.

Police are questioning the crew of the MS Thor Liberty after what were described as 69 Patriot anti-missile missiles were found aboard.

Interior Minister Paivi Rasanen said the missiles were marked "fireworks"."

jj

Probably OK, it's just another Fast & Furious spinoff!! Just ask Holder or Obwan, I'm sure they won't lie about it.

Probably like their electronics, toys, etc. They sell the crap they wouldn't give to their own people.

Plus China's nukes worry me a whole lot more than Patriots.

Probably like their electronics, toys, etc. They sell the crap they wouldn't give to their own people.

Plus China's nukes worry me a whole lot more than Patriots.

EEERRRRR AAAAAHHH China copies everything. They copy the patriots will they be able to shoot down our missles?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top