JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WP_001296.jpg So I got back the other day from a trip to Yellowstone with my son's Boy Scout troop. I also took my daughter with me. We had a lot of fun. What a beautiful area.
While there myself and another dad took it upon ourselves to open carry. I was packin my HK USP40 and he had a Colt 1911. We were eyed by the federal rangers but never did they approach us. We also got some looks from Asian and liberal tourist, that was the fun part.
The first animal we encountered was a grizzly, very awesome. We saw bison, elk, deer, squirrels, osprey, eagles and a wolverine.
The views of waterfalls, geysers, mountain ranges and wildlife was something we will never forget.
We also made a trip to the Wild Bill Cody museum. That was incredible, especially the gun room.
Here are some pics.

WP_001296.jpg

WP_001301.jpg

WP_001305.jpg

WP_001325.jpg

WP_001352.jpg

WP_001372.jpg

WP_001373.jpg

Well at least you did it right.. not packing around a slung long gun. I just keep mine (handgun) under my shirt when rolling around through there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top