Yellowstone

Reactions
WP_001296.jpg So I got back the other day from a trip to Yellowstone with my son's Boy Scout troop. I also took my daughter with me. We had a lot of fun. What a beautiful area.
While there myself and another dad took it upon ourselves to open carry. I was packin my HK USP40 and he had a Colt 1911. We were eyed by the federal rangers but never did they approach us. We also got some looks from Asian and liberal tourist, that was the fun part.
The first animal we encountered was a grizzly, very awesome. We saw bison, elk, deer, squirrels, osprey, eagles and a wolverine.
The views of waterfalls, geysers, mountain ranges and wildlife was something we will never forget.
We also made a trip to the Wild Bill Cody museum. That was incredible, especially the gun room.
Here are some pics.

WP_001296.jpg

WP_001301.jpg

WP_001305.jpg

WP_001325.jpg

WP_001352.jpg

WP_001372.jpg

WP_001373.jpg

Certaindeaf

Reactions
Well at least you did it right.. not packing around a slung long gun. I just keep mine (handgun) under my shirt when rolling around through there.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom