JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

Recently PCS'd to Washington this Summer and have enjoyed some matches in places like Marysville and Custer. Now that the weather is getting a little colder and those 2 places have halted for the year I'm left looking for monthly 3-gun/UML/Multigiun or even practical rifle matches. Does anyone know where I could look to find a year round match? I'm perfectly fine driving down to Oregon (within 250 miles of JBLM) if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Tri County, Renton possibly, Albany, Dundee, Douglas Ridge maybe. There's a few clubs up there you can check out, just cant remember the names. Someone here will steer you in the right direction...

TriCounty is trying out a new 2gun defensive match, similar to IPDA but with handgun and PCC. Second Sunday of the month, every other month to start with to see how it goes. First match is in March.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top