JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been waiting for this one for quite some time. I came home from practice today to find an e-mail from our friends over at Brightwater and I had to rush right over. I did a quick vid of the unboxing to show the gun and I do a little side by side comparison of it against my Kahr to give people a good idea of the size. It is nowhere near as bulky as some people were making it out to be online.

YouTube - New Toy Time!!!: SIG Sauer P290 (two tone)

I played with one for awhile last night. The mag release was pretty finicky. So was getting the magazine to lock into place. That might just be a break in issue, or maybe it was isolated to the one I was handling. Other than that it seemed like a nice little piece.
The two I saw both had lasers also.

So what happened with going "Old School"; back to revolvers? Don't tell me, you're a gun guy that rationalizes a reason the the myriad guns that he owns aren't up to the job so he must have the newest acquisition. I've never done that!:s0077: :s0114:

So what happened with going "Old School"; back to revolvers? Don't tell me, you're a gun guy that rationalizes a reason the the myriad guns that he owns aren't up to the job so he must have the newest acquisition. I've never done that!:s0077: :s0114:

Oh, this is not for EDC. This is a back up of sorts. It will be in my pack I carry to the gym. See, it is a totally reasonable purchase. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top