JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been waiting for this one for quite some time. I came home from practice today to find an e-mail from our friends over at Brightwater and I had to rush right over. I did a quick vid of the unboxing to show the gun and I do a little side by side comparison of it against my Kahr to give people a good idea of the size. It is nowhere near as bulky as some people were making it out to be online.

YouTube - New Toy Time!!!: SIG Sauer P290 (two tone)

I played with one for awhile last night. The mag release was pretty finicky. So was getting the magazine to lock into place. That might just be a break in issue, or maybe it was isolated to the one I was handling. Other than that it seemed like a nice little piece.
The two I saw both had lasers also.

So what happened with going "Old School"; back to revolvers? Don't tell me, you're a gun guy that rationalizes a reason the the myriad guns that he owns aren't up to the job so he must have the newest acquisition. I've never done that!:s0077: :s0114:

So what happened with going "Old School"; back to revolvers? Don't tell me, you're a gun guy that rationalizes a reason the the myriad guns that he owns aren't up to the job so he must have the newest acquisition. I've never done that!:s0077: :s0114:

Oh, this is not for EDC. This is a back up of sorts. It will be in my pack I carry to the gym. See, it is a totally reasonable purchase. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top