JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time to try and find a deal on ammo. See you all there.

Hopefully there will be some decent prices this time around! I'll be there off an on at the table NorthernBornRebel and I are sharing. We'll be right next to Coctailer, JC Weaponry, Fort Moe and probably TonsOfOregonBrass.

Come by and say hi, everyone!

I would love to go to the gun show, but damn almost a twenty dollar bill before you even get in. I'll wait for the Clark County Gun Show in Oct. Parking is free and I believe only seven or eight dollars to get in.

My only deal at the show was buying a Sig P6 mag for $7. Keith's show prices are the same prices from his showroom. Don't even bother trying to get a discount if you are buying 2 guns etc. The only goodthing about the show is that a lot of gun dealers are present and some have crap that's one man's treasure.

You know, affter having been to that show quite a few time, I determined there are no DEALS at the gun show. They do sometimes have things you can't find at the local places.

You know, affter having been to that show quite a few time, I determined there are no DEALS at the gun show. They do sometimes have things you can't find at the local places.

Private sellers looking to unload stuff. My roommate picked up a ruger redhawk 44 magnum in pristine condition for 350. It was valued around 550 and sells new in the 600 range.

My only deal at the show was buying a Sig P6 mag for $7. Keith's show prices are the same prices from his showroom. Don't even bother trying to get a discount if you are buying 2 guns etc. The only goodthing about the show is that a lot of gun dealers are present and some have crap that's one man's treasure.

Ill have to disagree with you on that. 2 months ago I went into keiths store to look at a wasr AK. $500.00 is what they wanted. I picked the same wasr up last month from keiths booth for $470.00. I asked him if I bought a umarex colt 22 if he would make me a package deal. He dropped another $20.00 off and payed my background fee. So, I saved $60.00 total buying at the gun show. Not much for buying 2 guns but after looking at used wasr's and their $500.00 and up price people were asking for them, I came out ahead. Now, Ill only buy guys either used from a private party or from the gun shows.

Did anyone catch the running prices of any 16-inch Saiga .308's?

I Plan on converting it so dismiss the terrible stock trigger banter or how inaccurate the AK's are. I like, nay LOVE my two Saigas.. one more in the pot couldn't hurt.. anything but.. my wallet that is..
:)

I just want to know what to expect for tomorrow when I stroll through the doors.

>Would I be able to find an "Uplula" mag loader there??? I never seen them there before<
Dillon Precision has them in their catalog, Blue Press I believe. Great Arizona company.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top