Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Yay, Portland gun show today.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by CVMustang, Sep 18, 2009.

1. CVMustang

CVMustang Hillsboro Member

Time to try and find a deal on ammo. See you all there.

2. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

Hopefully there will be some decent prices this time around! I'll be there off an on at the table NorthernBornRebel and I are sharing. We'll be right next to Coctailer, JC Weaponry, Fort Moe and probably TonsOfOregonBrass.

Come by and say hi, everyone!

3. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

You know, affter having been to that show quite a few time, I determined there are no DEALS at the gun show. They do sometimes have things you can't find at the local places.

4. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

I'll be there tomorrow (19th) at 9AM before work... Yay! More stuff that I didnt know that I needed until I saw it :)

5. JC9995

JC9995 Greater "Clackamas" Active Member

Would I be able to find an "Uplula" mag loader there??? I never seen them there before.

6. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Was there today, didn't see any. You might want to IM CES07, he's a nice guy and might know of a place local that has them.

7. JC9995

JC9995 Greater "Clackamas" Active Member

Cool thanks.

8. Swaney109

Swaney109 vancouver Member

I would love to go to the gun show, but damn almost a twenty dollar bill before you even get in. I'll wait for the Clark County Gun Show in Oct. Parking is free and I believe only seven or eight dollars to get in.

9. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

My only deal at the show was buying a Sig P6 mag for $7. Keith's show prices are the same prices from his showroom. Don't even bother trying to get a discount if you are buying 2 guns etc. The only goodthing about the show is that a lot of gun dealers are present and some have crap that's one man's treasure.

10. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

Private sellers looking to unload stuff. My roommate picked up a ruger redhawk 44 magnum in pristine condition for 350. It was valued around 550 and sells new in the 600 range.

11. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

Ill have to disagree with you on that. 2 months ago I went into keiths store to look at a wasr AK. $500.00 is what they wanted. I picked the same wasr up last month from keiths booth for $470.00. I asked him if I bought a umarex colt 22 if he would make me a package deal. He dropped another $20.00 off and payed my background fee. So, I saved $60.00 total buying at the gun show. Not much for buying 2 guns but after looking at used wasr's and their $500.00 and up price people were asking for them, I came out ahead. Now, Ill only buy guys either used from a private party or from the gun shows.

12. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

Is it me or is the Keith's staff at the show much better than in the shop?

13. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Did anyone catch the running prices of any 16-inch Saiga .308's?

I Plan on converting it so dismiss the terrible stock trigger banter or how inaccurate the AK's are. I like, nay LOVE my two Saigas.. one more in the pot couldn't hurt.. anything but.. my wallet that is..
    :)

I just want to know what to expect for tomorrow when I stroll through the doors.

14. bassman2

bassman2 SW WA Active Member

not just you!

15. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

They aren't cramped like they are in that tiny little shop he has.

16. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

Dang! I wish I could got to that show. But, it's too far away. But, i've been there before. And, I'm just like a kid in a candy store. Maybe someday.

17. fxdl

fxdl Washington New Member

>Would I be able to find an "Uplula" mag loader there??? I never seen them there before<
    Dillon Precision has them in their catalog, Blue Press I believe. Great Arizona company.