JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And, no...I don't mean herpes (too late for that). I finally found a bi-tone Springfield Armory XDs today. Sadly it was over at the gunshow in portland so I did not get to bring it home with me, but I will have it tomorrow. All I have to do is run over to Coctailer's tomorrow and pick it up. Which means I have to endure several minutes in his office with him undressing me with his eyes the whole time, but it is worth it.

tell me more about this Coctailer and his office of a thousand eyes. seriously, where is it and can I ship guns I buy over the internets there? I've lost all hope in local dealers and their ability to stock anything other than the basic Glock, Taurus, and other garbage I don't want.

I don't know if they are still having issues, but my father-in-law went through two that would not function correctly before he gave up. Two types of failure to feed, and trigger not resetting sometimes. Just make sure yours is good to go.

Congrats.

427447_476591805685533_581854913_n.jpg

I have been shooting my brothers... Its SWEET! 230gr loads and no different than any other .45 to shoot. Very nice. Been pushed higher up on the must have list for sure.

Enjoy it. Very nicely done I think.

I have the XD-S, and I highly recommend the extended, seven-round magazine. The pistol is much easier to control since you have a full grip, and you get the added benefit of two additional rounds.

Peter

No. After 150 rounds, you could get a little tired of it. It isn't much more recoil than a full size .45. Certainly, nothing even close to a .38 snub recoil IMO.

Hmm hard for me to visualize? My 1911 is easy to shoot. Have you shot a Glock 27?? Just trying to find a comparison with something small?? I want a Shield but can never find one. I see the Xds time to time. May just get one. I like the feel of the gun. Its really nice for the size

Hmm hard for me to visualize? My 1911 is easy to shoot. Have you shot a Glock 27?? Just trying to find a comparison with something small?? I want a Shield but can never find one. I see the Xds time to time. May just get one. I like the feel of the gun. Its really nice for the size

I had a G27 for a couple of years, but it has been a while. I think the recoil of the XDS is maybe a little more than the 27, but not by much.

I had a G27 for a couple of years, but it has been a while. I think the recoil of the XDS is maybe a little more than the 27, but not by much.

Thanks. The G27 has a little snap. If I can't get a Shield in a few months the Xds maybe the one. I'm going to try to shoot one first but it does feel good in the hand. My G27 I can shoot without problems but after 150-200 rounds it doesn't hurt just not as fun. But it is a sub

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top