JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took a long lost friend out to Brown's Camp yesterday morning. Brought my PSL which had finally been zeroed in. Brought my 91/30 that has had a Mojo sight put on to aid in snap shots. Lastly I had my daily carry S&W 4013.

The damned PSL wouldn't feed from the magazines.
The Mosin bent the trigger spring.
The 4013 broke the extractor.

All in all it was a bubblegume day. Got the Mosin and S&W problems squared away with a few dollars spent on parts. The PSL needs either new mags, or the ones it has altered to allow for easier feeding.

And what the **** is with all the trash at Browns? Two weeks ago it was just a couple things, but it looks like someone blew up a garage sale.

I agree. A few dumb sh!ts screw it up for everyone. I well supply a truck and gas if some folks want to do a clean up run. I'm disabled so I can't load much. Half dozen guys at $5 each would cover the dump fee.

If I had a truck I would have gone back at dawn and picked it all up. Can't do that in a bug though.

I'm willing to bet you could packout an army if need be. You would be surprised at how much junk/garbage you can haul out with a honda civic. Imagine, a pretty red honda civic, twice its size. Bungee cords/rope/or the garbage itself can always be used to straped itself down.

I have now gone through four punches now. The pin is not out yet. I deepened my relief cut to include the pin, thinking I could remove a center section, tap in the ends, and remove the extractor that way.

Guess why you only see three punches in the pic.

The store owner wouldn't take them back either. Said that they are the best made, and that it was the problem of the pin I was using them on.

So at this point I've still got a busted extractor on my pistol, and am not able to solve the issue. There was movement, when the extractor was still hot from the dremel cut I rushed it to the anvil and was able to push it in maybe a 16th.

3890498839_6c93708668.jpg

3890498837_259ec825b1.jpg

3890498831_4999727762.jpg

3890498829_8dbc7d5e96.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews