JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang Bob, that sucks.
Keep us posted.
Like Taku said, take a look at what you eat. Seems we "self-inflict" stuff on ourselves with the bad food available here in the USA.

I don't know anything about med stuff. Is Gall and Pancreas stuff easy to treat?

Fats are what aggravate it, and eliminating the fat is what helps it heal. Then eat it in moderation.
Stay clear of olive oil when the gall bladder and pancreas is inflamed.
I used a method with olive oil to try and purge the stone and damned killed myself, so don't believe that cure.
It makes the gall bladder contract, and You would probably prefer to shoot yourself than go through that pain.
It makes a kidney stone feel like a little splinter in comparison.

Yes,
Vinegar is part of what brought the inflamation of my gallbladder down.
I make it a habit to eat a dill pickle every day now too.

No shellfish, crustaceans, pork, duck, goose and plenty of apple cider vinegar is a strong key to health. I dilute it it 50/50 with juice and have a chaser ready

Well, I managed to eat something to bring it on again. I'm in extreme pain and nauseous and have tried taking my pain meds and anti nausea meds and it has not helped. Looks like I'll be heading back in to the hospital when my wife gets up (I have to let her get some sleep as she had a major family issue last night for which she was up all night).

Well, I managed to eat something to bring it on again. I'm in extreme pain and nauseous and have tried taking my pain meds and anti nausea meds and it has not helped. Looks like I'll be heading back in to the hospital when my wife gets up (I have to let her get some sleep as she had a major family issue last night for which she was up all night).

Fat free, fat free fat free.
Fiber, broth (fat free) get refrigerated dill pickles and eat when you crave something to eat and with any meal. the vinegar helps.
Just remember zero fat, no nuts, no oils.
Rye crisp, shredded wheat, boca burger, water, and more water. Salid with only vinegar on it. celery
Tough but it works. Stick with it until the inflammation is gone then stay with it for a month at least.
turkey breast with zero fat on it once in a while.
NO ALCOHOL AT ALL.

Fat free, fat free fat free.
Fiber, broth (fat free) get refrigerated dill pickles and eat when you crave something to eat and with any meal. the vinegar helps.
Just remember zero fat, no nuts, no oils.
Rye crisp, shredded wheat, boca burger, water, and more water. Salid with only vinegar on it. celery
Tough but it works. Stick with it until the inflammation is gone then stay with it for a month at least.
turkey breast with zero fat on it once in a while.
NO ALCOHOL AT ALL.

Removing the gall bladder is the last last resort.
When you do, all the fat you then eat goes directly to your arteries. Better to keep it and take care of it.

Bob, oil of oregano vapor therapy has been a life saver for me. It kills molds that are trying to kill us off and it's saved me from dizziness and nausea for 15 years. Super supplements has it and I would be happy to explain it's implementation. It's so simple a 1 OZ bottle can save you in the field for months

Bob, oil of oregano vapor therapy has been a life saver for me. It kills molds that are trying to kill us off and it's saved me from dizziness and nausea for 15 years. Super supplements has it and I would be happy to explain it's implementation. It's so simple a 1 OZ bottle can save you in the field for months

With the gall bladder inflamed and pancreas and probably the liver, any oil causes the gall bladder to contract. The pain is more intense than a hundred kidney stones.
Oil and fat solvents like vinegar reduce that risk and pain.
In time it can actually dissolve gall stones that are usually why the inflammation begins. Nothing else short of surgery will do it.

With the gall bladder inflamed and pancreas and probably the liver, any oil causes the gall bladder to contract. The pain is more intense than a hundred kidney stones.
Oil and fat solvents like vinegar reduce that risk and pain.
In time it can actually dissolve gall stones that are usually why the inflammation begins. Nothing else short of surgery will do it.

It's simple vapor therapy, you don't ingest it, it simply kills baddies in your sinuses that make you dizzy/sick

Well the doctors were all of the mindset that it would be best to remove my mesh and remove the gallbladder. But they came up with an alternate plan. They will install a drain directly in the gallbladder for about 4 to 6 weeks along with antibiotics to hopefully give time enough to recover from the hernia surgery.

Bob
XDs45 (EDC)
NRA Life Member
OFF, SAF

So did they install an internal mesh? If they did, (and then removed it) make sure you brace your lower abdomen when you sneeze, or you can get another hernia. Go ahead ask me how I know:s0039:

An update- they put a drain in to my Gallbladder to try to get the infection out. I am feeling way better and will follow the no fat diet you guys suggested and this should give me time to get my hernia mesh to heal over and then they can take my Gallbladder if necessary.

Bob
XDs45 (EDC)
NRA Life Member
OFF, SAF

Cool, I'd like to get more info. You can either post here or pm me.

Bob
XDs45 (EDC)
NRA Life Member
OFF, SAF

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews