JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They (almost) did.

The 43X is exactly "taller" by the thickness of the magazine baseplate compared to the 43 with the pinky (or a +1) extension…. same OAL, same thickness.

View attachment 1015264
Pinky extensions are undesirable for many. Might as well have just gotten a bigger gun. As for the 43x, if I wanted a skinny 19, it's the ticket. I do not want a skinny 19.

What's with the obsession with optics on tiny carry pistols lately? You want a small gun to carry, yet you're going to stick an optic on it and make the overall profile much larger? I don't get it at all. I feel the same about threaded barrels on carry guns. I know a few people who do it. When are you even going to put a suppressor on your carry gun?

Hey Kimber - I did not "ask" for another striker fired "micro gat" - especially not one with an optic sticking up from the slide.

I asked for a DA/SA "micro" with 10+ capacity in 9mm & .40

SIG promised a 365 in .40, but then backed out of it when they dropped all .40 handguns.

Hey Kimber - I did not "ask" for another striker fired "micro gat" - especially not one with an optic sticking up from the slide.

I asked for a DA/SA "micro" with 10+ capacity in 9mm & .40

SIG promised a 365 in .40, but then backed out of it when they dropped all .40 handguns.
That's probably 'cuz .40 is likely too hard on the metallurgy in the micro-class…..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top