JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Title says it all.

From right to left
1921 matching numbers Mosin Nagant 91/30 - $120 plus shipping to your FFL- I have never shot this rifle, it still has the cosmoline on it from when I bought from coctailer years ago. Also comes with the ammo pouch and sling

View attachment 201788
View attachment 201789

Enfields in the picture have already been sold.

I also have an Armalite AR-10 stripped lower receiver - $220 plus shipping to your FFL, or hand deliver to your FFL if I am making deliveries to the same area.
100_4954.jpg

I also still have this Eberlestock Half Trac pack for sale. $160 plus $15 shipping just because it is going to be a big bulky item. However, if I am headed north for any firearms delivery I will deliver this as well and there will be no shipping charge. I will deliver this to the Portland area on my next trip north if you want to save on shipping.
View attachment 201791
View attachment 201792

No trades, cash or USPS money order only as I am trying to get the cashola to buy an M1A. If you are local I will cover the background fees as I am an FFL.