JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've owned my Yankee for over 2 years and I love it. I've never shot a quality AR-15 like the Yankee and i still haven't. I bought it from a friend in the Coast Guard for $700. It only had 200 rounds shot out of it before I bought it. It took about 1000 rounds to get the "machine burrs" out of the trigger assembly, but it works great now. I've shot about 2500 rounds total through it, and i was wondering if anyone had a problem with their Yankee and about how many rounds shot through it before it went wrong. I just found out they only come with a 1 year warranty, I probably should be stoked it lasted this long with no problems (except for the "burrs").

So has something gone wrong, or are you just polling the population looking for a trend?

Any decent "production" AR should go 5000 rounds plus without concern, as long as it get's a good cleaning after use and isn't shot with cheapo steel cased ammo...

JMHO

I was lookin for a trend just incase I need to get any spare parts. Also I was checking to see what goes wrong on the Yankee so I know what to expect when and if it happens.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top