JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These came off my Yamaha 1200 V 4 (Generation 1 type, pre 2009) powercruiser motorcycle at about 2,500 miles and the first year I owned it. I am the original owner and they were stored in a dry shed since then. I cleaned the original light road dirt off of most of them with Windex but they could use a wash and wax before you install them. Perfect condition except for one tiny scratch at the back edge of one pipe. You can hardly see it from 5 feet away and I have included a picture of the little boo boo, which came from meeting the edge of my garage door hardware one day as the bike was rolled in. I replaced them with Supertrapps and rejetted the carbs because I love the sound of an unleashed V4. New these are selling for over $660 and I want $300 FTF in the I-5 Centralia to Tacoma area (I will travel that far to meet) and I will ship them in the USA, likely cost for that in the lower 48 States is to 40 to 45 bucks via USPS (just guessing at that, you will pay exact shipping after I get a price with it boxed up to your zip. Can ship UPS if you prefer, same deal) If you want to contact me directly here's my e-mail: [email protected]

It's difficult to get a good picture because they are so shiny and mirror like

Here's the small boo boo.. most of the stuff you can see is reflections.. the chrome is still intact, just a light scuff on it. I think a light buffing with a buffer would polish some of it away

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top