JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a almost new 2013 Yamaha 6 hp 4 stroke short shaft comes with title and 4 years left on the warranty. I used it on one trip to the bay we ended up with a bigger boat so this one has been hanging out in the garage . I will entertain firearms trades or trades plus cash let me know what you have. The cash price would be $1400 that is the price the dealer said he would buy it back from me for . I know the deal he gets it adds a few hundred on top so he can have crab and steak for dinner well I would rather give the deal to you . yamaha outboard.jpg

I am in Newport so is the motor please P.M. if you are interested as I do not check the board every day and I will get back to you as soon as I can .
Thank You
I am interested in firearms let me know what you have !

yamaha outboard.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top