Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

YAMAHA 6HP 4 STROKE

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by PORSCHE928S4, Feb 22, 2014.

1. PORSCHE928S4

PORSCHE928S4 Newport, Oregon Active Member

I have a almost new 2013 Yamaha 6 hp 4 stroke short shaft comes with title and 4 years left on the warranty. I used it on one trip to the bay we ended up with a bigger boat so this one has been hanging out in the garage . I will entertain firearms trades or trades plus cash let me know what you have. The cash price would be $1400 that is the price the dealer said he would buy it back from me for . I know the deal he gets it adds a few hundred on top so he can have crab and steak for dinner well I would rather give the deal to you . yamaha outboard.jpg

I am in Newport so is the motor please P.M. if you are interested as I do not check the board every day and I will get back to you as soon as I can .
    Thank You
    I am interested in firearms let me know what you have !

yamaha outboard.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  2. PORSCHE928S4

bump

3. gfmallett

gfmallett westernUS Concord, CA Member

I have an ar15 in 223/5.56 with an additional upper in 300 aac blackout that I wish to trade for your outboard. the value is around 1650$ for the ar rifle and additional upper in 300 aac blackout. I also have loading supplies and equip that we might negociate for if there is interest.

4. PORSCHE928S4

It seems a shame to put all of that information up and not respond to PM's

5. gfmallett

gfmallett westernUS Concord, CA Member

I don't quite understand your PM I am quoting. . ? be patient . . I am still trying to find my PM's

6. PORSCHE928S4

Upper right hand corner click on NOTIFICATIONS assuming you are signed in. I am patient well................kinda .