JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a almost new Yamaha 6hp 4 stroke with about 2 hours on it and 2 years left on the factory warranty. I will sell it outright for $1200 it was &1699 new or trade it for quality firearms . The outboard has a internal fuel tank as well as a external hook up for extended runs.I will only trade with Oregon residents and will not ship it .I am in Newport so get ready for summer stop that crazy paddling and let the Yamaha do the work for you . yamaha outboard.jpg
Summer is here and so are the Salmon they are calling your name but the electric trolling motor on your drift boat just ain't cutting it I have something to make your day brighter !
PRICE REDUCED $1100 CASH !!!!!!!!!!!

yamaha outboard.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top