JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just found a Sar 9mm for $329 there. Everywhere else I looked for it online it ran from $379 up $499. So to find it at Bi-mart for the lower really made me happy. Also though they have a shortage of ammo too they still sell it at pre-cuff prices just garbed me 2 boxes of 45 acp for $24 dollars each. Got to say Bi-mart may be a class B walmart but they seem to look out for customers good.

So my hats off to Bi-mart. Good Job

Stores like Sportsmans, rely on gun sales and their hunting section. That alone makes up %75 or more of the stores total sales daily. Camping stuff is second. They probably need to raise the price on ammo to survive. Even their camping and fishing sections are devastated. Only thing you can buy in one of their stores lately is clothing.

Bimart is likely %90 home goods and groceries. They can keep ammo low as they are still in profits from other inventories. They don't rely on selling ammo, guns and such to survive.

If the Sportsmans didn't up their prices, they likely would have to start letting employees go and such means to survive until inventories become steady again.

Prices have gone up.. not by much though you use to get 50 rounds of 9mm for $15 now it's $20 if you're lucky enough to get any. Everything goes up in price eventually I just hope this shortage turns around and we can start buying whenever we want again lord knows when or if that'll happen soon.

It would be great to support Bi-Mart again and capitalize on their seemingly good selection and prices! However, this still leaves a bad taste in my mouth:

Haven't visited a Bi-Mart or purchased anything from them since then!

My Bimart boycott lasted a couple years. I gave up. The shear number of made in China products and anti gun companies that are out there, it's darn near impossible to avoid doing business with them or finding a reputable alternatives.

Yes, a "bad taste" indeed....😞

My Bimart boycott lasted a couple years. I gave up. The shear number of made in China products and anti gun companies that are out there, it's darn near impossible to avoid doing business with them or finding a reputable alternatives.

Shrug guess if you want you can tell them "Asking for ID is raciest." Work for the Dems.

I hear you there! For me it has been easy only because there are so many other alternatives in my area. However, I have definitely consigned myself to the fact that barring subsistence living, I won't be able to avoid supporting companies that may act against my values! :oops:

Just found a Sar 9mm for $329 there. Everywhere else I looked for it online it ran from $379 up $499. So to find it at Bi-mart for the lower really made me happy. Also though they have a shortage of ammo too they still sell it at pre-cuff prices just garbed me 2 boxes of 45 acp for $24 dollars each. Got to say Bi-mart may be a class B walmart but they seem to look out for customers good.

Things are different when you're a worker-owned business. Just don't tell anyone on here what worker-owned is ;)

Bi Mart can KMRRA.
'That's rosy red in between the KMA, which stands for exactly what you think.

They lost my business when they virtue-signaled their denial of the Second Amendment.

Won't step foot in one again.

Bimart is a very fair place. Any hefty price increases are usually due to the folks (distributers) that sell to them.
I do hate that they have virtue signaled in the past.. However, their standard prices and regular sale prices on ammo keep me coming back.

I bought 2 shotguns,3 pistols from bimart. I like the store, they had the best price on my maverick 88 12 ga. Security, maverick 88 20 ga. Youth, kimber custom 2 10mm, rock island standard 1911 GI 45, kimber micro 9.

Sorry, let me gently correct you: Walmart is a Class B Bi-Mart. Bi-Mart is an employee-owned company with total focus on customer service. Their ammo guy told me they sell their ammo at 1% above their distributor cost -- and that hasn't changed with the pandemic. While gun shops around the country are selling a 50-rd. box of standard American Eagle for $75, Bi-Mart is still selling theirs for around $14. Which is a few dollars higher that it used to be, attributed to the increase at the distributor. They are a fair-minded company who does business ethically and doesn't have Wall Street up their a$$...

And FWIW, Walmart virtue-signaling woke SJW fairies got out of handgun ammo almost two years ago. Pathetic. They still sell hunting loads and shot shells. Somebody should tell them a 12-ga. will make a person's head look like a squished grapefruit that's been dragged through the mud. Screw Walmart AND Dick's for their little hissy tantrum over ARs.

Last Edited:
if it wasn't for Bimart being in Florence I'd hve to drive 50+ miles to find ammo and supplies. Very fair prices,lots of long guns and hand guns on hand, I stop in at least 5x a week .
and a bonus one heck of a nice shooting range 2 minutes away ,lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top