JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard a report,a short report,about a shooting.So I listen a little closer and there was a stand off and a hostage runs out to get away and is killed?
So I look today and can't find much about it?
Did they sweep this under the rug? Two times within a year LA cops have lit up the wrong people

I heard it. I like to warn people the real threat of terror isn't from an overseas group it is from mostly those that have taken the oath to uphold the constitution and its officials. People just won't accept the fact till it gets explained to them on TV.

Yeah I found it later but you had to look it wasn't front page where it should be
How many times will I have to tell the kid to get TF out of that county?

...........My buddy at the LGS looked it up and found too many to go through from LA county

This is nothing new.

Jeff Cooper wrote the following in Guns and Ammo almost 25 years ago.
"no more than five to ten people in a hundred who die by gunfire in Los Angeles are any loss to society. These people fight small wars amongst themselves. It would seem a valid social service to keep them well-supplied with ammunition."
Jeff Cooper

That quote ought to piss off a lib or two. :D

Another reason I'll never go back to L.A. They shot up that pick up "hunting" Dorner. There was a bullet hole in one of the mud flaps! Seems like those cops will shoot anything that moves.

I was born in LA in the 50's when it was still mostly orchards. My sister was killed (vegetable for 15 years before finally dying) in the 80's in Ventura County by a cop driving 80-100mph down the main street of a city without lights or sirens not involved in a high speed pursuit. Broadsided her car. Then the cop sued her for his personal injuries.

Moved to Sacramento County in the 80's. It went the same way as LA.

Now I live in rural Oregon and love the freedom and few people. Open carry state. Concealed carriers are more likely to come to the rescue.

Far to many unnecessary lost innocent lives by LEOs in CA. Good thing they have strict gun laws, huh? <Yes, sarcasm>

I heard a report,a short report,about a shooting.So I listen a little closer and there was a stand off and a hostage runs out to get away and is killed?
So I look today and can't find much about it?
Did they sweep this under the rug? Two times within a year LA cops have lit up the wrong people

The kid they shot was from Puyallup and went to Puyallup high school. The news here in puget sound picked up on the fact that he was a local and have been reporting it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top