JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I generally bake my Salmon & Steelhead for max 20 minuets depending on the thickness of the fillets.
I do have a super secrete Southern recipe for Salmon Nuggets and Steelhead Candy. Both are deep fried, I am after all, from the South so if it dies it fries!!!!:p:p:p

almost sounds like you had too many of your avatar ;) lol.

No we were in a spot that I know had a bunch of stuff on the bottom....I tried like hell to get it but it was stuck.....I was not swimming for it either :D who knows what you find in the dark :eek: I did that years ago with my old jet boat I could see it at the bottom in about 15 feet around a log....

As for the chairs well they fell out of the case while carrying them on a jet ski......But yes do enjoy a few while out there :D

You guys might want to jump of the bridge also it is a great time.....

Catfish are yummy and you must of caught:s0071: some monsters in the South. I agree fresh water Bass R Nossty ! Salt water Black Bass are really tasty, :s0155:but I can't Ocean fish anymore:s0142: I barf like a pig and motion sickness pills work ok , but once the boat stops its really fun. :s0058:

You need to go out with me I can use a good chummer and a few good laugh's. when you wanna go :s0140:

That's what all the Non-Barfer's said on the party boat, as they were laughing, :s0121:''Don't chum too much, then the fish won't bite !'' Ya some ''Party'' boat !?:s0039: I had one courteous, heartless SOB offer me a beer and some pizza and I said No Thank's. He was a polite sadistic sort and at least he did ask me if I would mind if he ate pizza :s0072:and drank his beer:s0059: next to me. I said no go ahead and of course in a few seconds I chummed the water for him, as he laughed and said Thank's ! :s0162:Nice Guy and his Wife chewed him out for me.:s0075: I did come home with a few Lbs of some nice Black Bass fillets in between my Barf break's so it was not all in vain. :s0071:There was one poor bastard, I swear his face was green, that spent the WHOLE Time in the bunk in between Barfing sessions.:s0096: When this guy was chumming the Ocean the WHOLE boat full of people would turn and look concerned for about 1 second and then start laughing. :s0140:I was guilty of laughing at him as well, BUUUTT, this guy was a '' Screamer !'' Real DRAMATIC, he sounded like he was being skinned alive with a dull butterknife and had salt rubbed on his bare flesh ! WOW ! :s0089: :s0058:

Catfish are yummy and you must of caught:s0071: some monsters in the South. I agree fresh water Bass R Nossty ! Salt water Black Bass are really tasty, :s0155:but I can't Ocean fish anymore:s0142: I barf like a pig and motion sickness pills work ok , but once the boat stops its really fun. :s0058:

The majority of the cats we're around 12"-18" , anything really huge are not that good table fare as the smaller fish were.;) but yeah we hooked more than a few reel busters!!!!!:eek:

Got out to yale lake yesterday. had a slow start adjusting a new release for the down rigger, but after it was adjusted things went great.
started out about 7 am and had 9 on board by 11, the fun boats were just starting to show up as we were leaving. we lost as many as we boated if not more. weather was perfect about 68* overcast some times a slight breeze and best of all we only had to put up with a couple waves from just one boat.
all in all you could not want a better trip especially with a great friend to talk with.
they were not real big from 9 to 12 in. but they fit just right in the pan and tasted great.it looked like this at 10:30
View attachment 250822
View attachment 250823
Are there any us forest service campgrounds at Yale Lake?

Lol..... if we ever fish together don't expect me to wear a bikini!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am free this week if ya want to be a tour guide on either lake........:)

And yes, the one on the right is bigger....;)
Sorry no tour guide here. If you want to be on my boat you got to help launch, you have to rig your own Pole, and help load the boat back onto the trailer. No free rides here.

Was good to meet and fish with you and Bagles Sunday.
Too bad we were the only 2 idiots on the lake but we sure did have our chances to limit..... but the fish just sorta dissappeared.... maybe we should have invited Spectra for the chumming effect.....
Will have you over on the Chehalis when the Coho are in the river.:)

it was good meeting you too.
if you look at it the right way it was great having a private lake all to ourselves.
yes it was a little damp outside but we didn't get skunked.

oA0xJ9M.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top