JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to let you guys know a little about YRPA. We are a USPSA affiliated club, we are also a NRA affiliated club, next year will be out 100 year anniversary with NRA.
We shoot steel challenge the first Saturday of every month(weather permitting) and USPSA matches the last Sunday of the month (usually March-November, weather also permitting).
We also host 1 outlaw 3 gun match each year.
We just started a Facebook page that we will be keeping up to date with upcoming events and matches.
We hold our matches at Sun Valley Shooting Park in Moxee, WA (a little east of Yakima).

We have a steel challenge match this Saturday (dec 6th).

If you're on facebook head over and check out the page, I will also post upcoming matches here.

https://www.facebook.com/Yakimariflepistolassociation

Do you ever make it up to Rock Lake Rifle Range to shoot at the competitions they hold there on the last Saturday of every month Feb - Sep?

Wish I was in the area on weekends. But I work mid-week so that means I get to be home on the weekends.

The Range/Tactical Supply in Yakima has been holding indoor "action shooting" on Wednesday and Saturday nights. It's not affiliated with YRPA but it's something small and fun to shoot.

We have some good things planned.
We have an outlaw 3 gun match planned for April 26th. 1 long range stage, probably out to about 400 yards, 4 shorter stages. This match is a lot of fun.
We will be holding our annual "Steel Classic" match on June 6th, this will be an 8 stage steel challenge.
On June 7th we will have an "open house" there won't be any shooting but we will have a few stages set up with demonstrations for the folks who want to see what we do. We are hoping to have a few booths set up for local businesses and some training outfits.

We don't. A while back we use to hold bench rest matches. (I'm new to competitive shooting and the club so I'm pretty sure that's what they said).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top