JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is the County accepting applications? If not then yes there is an illegal situation violating the RCWs. Maybe the NRA can sell a few of WLP's $10,000 suits and litigate to correct the situation.

LOL....I find it funny.

That Govt requires a Lic.....and yet they will close the office to get a Lic.

i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

Aloha, Mark

PS....if because of the CCP Virus.....the "customer service" window needs to be closed. Then maybe, the regular field officers shouldn't have any contacts with the public either?:s0092: What is the line between essential and non-essential police work? Wait a second.....I'd bet ya, that all Officers (exceptions for rank, years in grade, special assignments, etc.... aside) get paid the same. Or maybe, it has to do with "civilian workers" in the section?

Last Edited:
Must be like DMV here in Oregon. Very hard to get to DMV, so there are no tickets to be issued for expired tags.

Layman's terms, what CHL?

LOL....I find it funny.

That Govt requires a Lic.....and yet they will close the office to get a Lic.

View attachment 779231

Aloha, Mark

PS....if because of the CCP Virus.....the "customer service" window needs to be closed. Then maybe, the regular field officers shouldn't have any contacts with the public either?:s0092: What is the line between essential and non-essential police work? Wait a second.....I'd bet ya, that all Officers (exceptions for rank, years in grade, special assignments, etc.... aside) get paid the same. Or maybe, it has to do with "civilian workers" in the section?

Not sure about Yakima Co, but administrative staff do the face to face part in my Co.

Very true. Valuable and appreciated, no matter what Portland infers.

But In my county (Clackamas County, OR) nobody in uniform does fingerprinting for CHL.

No to mention the woman that did it for years was arrested for embezzling County money. Not too worried about her health...

Very true. Valuable and appreciated, no matter what Portland infers.

But In my county (Clackamas County, OR) nobody in uniform does fingerprinting for CHL.

Yes.....and I can also see that the Chief of Police decides where (in what jobs) he/she will deploy the officers. So....if they are "police accredited personnel".......perhaps they should return to the streets?

That threat.....always put a great fear in the hearts of some people in my PD.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads