JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
B7433575-2A14-4692-AA0C-5B6D2149FA12.jpeg Hi fellow enthusiasts. New guy here residing in Yakima. Prior service and avid 2nd supporter. I've got a few tools for play and protection. Hoping to gain knowledge, acquaintances and interactions here.

Welcome, AmVet! There are a few NWFA members up your way. I used to live in Crakima a few years back, and still make my way up there fairly regularly to visit old friends to do some shootin'. Might see you around. If you haven't already, be sure to check out The Range over on Garretson, just off of Highway 12 at Old Powerhouse Road. Good folks!

I'm not a member at the Range although I do go shooting there occasionally. I am at Sun Valley range but to be honest Yakima is one of those areas where there really is no need to have a range membership with so much good public land to shoot on. I really like the summit mill area to the west of West Valley. Lots of places to shoot and lots of ground squirrels which in the desert means lots of rattlesnakes. Wenas is a good shooting area in the spring but they shut it down for shooting after 10AM in the summer. Out Ahtanum is good shooting too. The south Reservation area out in the hills is a shooters paradise ...well, other than the fact its technically trespassing to be out in the horse country up there unless you are a tribal member but I can honestly say Ive never seen a tribal member out in the back country.

Welcome from Molalla, OR from an Eisenhower HS (Yakima) class of 1979 graduate and 1986 YVCC grad. Just stopped in at Miner's on the way back from a Geocaching event in the Tri-Cities a little over a week ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top