JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have any of you who use Yahoo news noticed that when you select a headline then a popup appears asking for permission to track your physical location?
I have tried to send feedback to them but have not been successful.
I wonder if this is the new NSA guidelines that Congress shoved down our throats recently.

Rant over... ARRGGGGHHHHH... for now...

Free Firefox add-ons:

Ghostery - Shows who's tracking you and allows you to block them, their cookies and their nefarious ways: Ghostery

Do Not Track Me- When enabled, Firefox will tell advertising networks and other websites and applications that you want to opt-out of tracking for purposes like behavioral advertising. Mozilla Firefox Web Browser ? Do Not Track ? mozilla.org

NoScript - Prevents javascript and malicious code from running on sites you visit.

BetterPrivacy - offers various ways to handle Flash-cookies set by Google, YouTube, Ebay and others... <broken link removed>

Using privacy protection and ad-blocking software on your browser should be the very first step you take in protecting your online activity.

Not a NSA thing, most website you go to look up your IP address for connecting you with ads or companies close to you or selling items that pertain to the website you are at or searching for. Sites also sell your info to companies for the purpose of mass communications and networking. This way they don't need to pay you $30 and a hotdog for sitting in on a focus group to figure out if you like boxers or briefs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top