JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
City
Florence
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am offering a Yaesu F-990DC HF ham radio. This is in good condition and fully operational. Full 100 watts output as shown on the watt meter on my dummy load. This sale includes, radio, hand mic, matching Yaesu speaker with aftermarket Timewave DSP, user and service manuals and a Yeasu power supply. Dummy load in photos is NOT included in the sale. This radio has had the MARS mod and will operate on all HF bands and has a built in antenna tuner. This is from my personal station and is a great starter rig for a new General as well as a contest quality transceiver for the advanced operator. It operates on 12 VDC so you can run it on alternate power in an emergency situation. I am only selling because I inherited my father's station that included an identical radio and I don't need two of them. If you know amateur radio, you know the reputation of this rig.

I do have some other excess radio gear and components that I will be listing as time allows, feel free to message me with wants, I might just have it..

Not interested in shipping this item F2F in Florence is best. Cash or possible trade for HexBeam HF antenna, possibly a few select things that go pew. Message me for phone or other contact info. Radio is located in Florence, OR. I do occasionally drive to the Eugene area but it would be quicker if you picked it up at my QTH.

This item is cross posted.

From the catalog;
The Yaesu FT-990 features multiple direct digital synthesizers for pure local signals for high performance. The triple-conversion, general coverage receiver tunes from 100 kHz to 30 MHz. A 500 Hz CW filter is built in. It has keypad entry. Power output is adjustable up to 100 Watts output (25W AM). The top panel provides access for special user adjustments.

Link to eham reviews of this rig https://www.eham.net/reviews/view-product?id=402

thumbnail_IMG_1445.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1442.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1443.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1441.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads