JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I popped up there today on way home from work to test out a new suppressor mount on my lever gun. Not sure if it's "closed" but I didn't see any signs and i didn't get bothered for shooting there for over an hour

When you say upper road are you talking about entering by the prison from brush Prairie? If you entered from Jones creek how far up could you get before seeing the closure?
Was a week or two ago but the road in from Jones creek, the first three pits were open but at the next intersection the road to the left (after B loop crossing) that goes uphill and circles counterclockwise back to Corrections Center was blocked by road closed signs. Could be open now. I do not know.

Road down towards Hughes and Washougal River was open.

Was a week or two ago but the road in from Jones creek, the first three pits were open but at the next intersection the road to the left (after B loop crossing) that goes uphill and circles counterclockwise back to Corrections Center was blocked by road closed signs. Could be open now. I do not know.

Road down towards Hughes and Washougal River was open.
Thanks. When I went I just hit up Jones creek and went to my lower range spot

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads