JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which one is this pit on? I cant tell on my GPS and I really dont know if its state or BLM. You might pm Cogs , he would know.

Last Edited:
This is an old post. Any updates as to whether shooting here is okay? Thanks, Scott

Scott, get in touch with Bill Cogley, as he's in Washougal as I recall, and always up to speed on public land closures [state and federal]. And, of course, as soon as the public land is open you'll want to check Trash No Land's website [Trash No Land Home] for the next cleanup event. Great way to meet other local shooters, cleanup the mess that others leave behind, and do some shooting with good folks.

2017 cleanup at Arrowhead Pit

Bob

cc: @Cogs

Yep, still a bummer for State Lands. WA DNR still has all state managed lands closed to all recreation. Fed is the only lands that are open, although, all campgrounds, trailheads and facilities are closed. The PDF link @edslhead posted would be the closest federal forest. Oregon isn't too far from Vanc! Both State and Federal lands are open there.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.