JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If BiMart employs the mentality challanged, I do hope they stay in business. I don't want to see any business fail if it means taxing the welfare system when the employees lose their jobs.

I love it. The people at Bimart have nothing to do with corporate decisions. The gals at my local Bimart know it is stupid and have told me so.

Glad to hear so many are not going to shop there anymore...saves more ammo for me and mine.
They will be back as soon as Bi Mart puts 223 on sale for 2.59 a box. Most people are whores on some level. (Just depends on the price)

I'm hoping that the bi-mart employees who oppose the new policy will make their voices heard, especially those with influence. Maybe if they hear from enough of us and enough employees then the policy will change. I'm not wishing a loss of employment on anyone. If nothing changes then I wish 2A supporting employees all the best in finding greener pastures.

Of all the reasons this is upsetting, I'd say by far being lied to about some gov't agency running a sting is the most heinous.

So here goes, this evening I went to the local Bi-Mart to pick up a box of 303 British ammo, because they are the only place in town that carries it. I had my wife and 20 year old son with me. I went to the Sporting counter, asked for the ammo, I was handed the ammo and placed it in the cart that my son was pushing. I picked up a few more items and headed to the checkout, here's where things get weird. My 20 year old son, pushing the cart goes in the line first, he proceeds to put all the items on the counter, then move down so I could pay, the woman asks my son for his id, he says I'm not buying anything, my dad is. The checker proceeds to tell us that since he put the box of ammo on the counter she has to see his id, and if he's not 21 she can't sell it to us, since he touched the box. She then proceeds to page the manager who backs her up on this. She says I'm not allowed to buy that box ammo because he touched it, but if I walk back to sporting goods, get a different box of ammo and carry it to the counter myself, I could buy that one. I said you're Sheiteing me right? The manager finally relented and sold me the box of ammo, after telling me the OLCC has been doing sting operations in stores lately so they have to be careful, REALLY?? What is wrong with people these days? This PC BS is getting ridiculous.

The olcc is for alcohol . Not ammo what the hell is wrong with people . I don' think 99 percent of kids have ever heard of 303 British unless the ran across a antique video game .lol

Hey Rip, is that you? How long has it been, 20 years since you've bought .223?

Edit: Forgot to add :D. Keeping it friendly here!
The olcc is for alcohol . Not ammo what the hell is wrong with people . I don' think 99 percent of kids have ever heard of 303 British unless the ran across a antique video game .lol
No......Not R.I.P.........my name is Dave Wright........I was also thinking the policy sounded like an outgrowth of some alcohol law or something that some state alcohol compliance inspector told them. So they have voluntarily applied the same standards to ammunition as alchol.

Trying to imply they have the patience to look up the guns they see in Call of Duty? I bet plenty of em think a lot are fake (kinda are, based on real guns with minor differences in appearance and nonrealistic stats).

My friend played World at War, didn't even realize that the FG 42 was real or what it was when I first showed it to him at a local shop.

I wonder how they treat sales of toy guns? :D:p was walking through Wally Wirld and see tons of toy firearms, including many "Assault" weapons! Same as Bi-Mart, did they pull those off the shelves? Hell no they didn't, are they carding 8 year olds when handling those toys? WTF!!!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top