JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know if it still applies but.........

At one of the shows....if you show your Bi-Mart ID Card they'll discount your ticket $2. Hopefully, someone else will chime in as to which one.

Aloha, Mark

I don't know if it still applies but.........

At one of the shows....if you show your Bi-Mart ID Card they'll discount your ticket $2. Hopefully, someone else will chime in as to which one.

Aloha, Mark

Collectors West is the show that has the BiMart discount. This weekend is a Wes Knodel show.

As far as I've been able to determine, the vendors that show up are pretty much the same between the two sponsors.

elsie

Out of curiocity,

What is the difference with the various gund shows? It seems like that there is a gun show at the expo center ever month and a half.

The different ones at the expo center are about the same. The arms collector shows are really different. I like them.

I am READY!

7UMW1D9CSXFO.jpg

7UMW1D9CSXFO.jpg

Went to the Expo about 2PM and main lots were full, line of cars backed up for a 1/2 mile. Decided I didn't want the aggravation and long walk just to look around at high prices.
Came on home. This show is Sat & Sun. Last month's show was Fri - Sun and Friday was not nearly as bad as today. I'll wait til next month.

Now I know to go Friday mornings on even months.
There was also a roadster show there this weekend which contributed to the parking problems. It's worth looking at what else is going on there to see if there's going to be problems.

There was also a roadster show there this weekend which contributed to the parking problems. It's worth looking at what else is going on there to see if there's going to be problems.

So that's what was going on - I work just across the bridge in Vancouver, and was doing some weekend OT. I got off at 2:00, and I-5 SB was a parking lot. I figured I's maybe check it out the next time...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top