JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used the xtreme small pistol primers.pretty good price for them but I've only used cci and haven't had any problems and don't know if I really want to change it up.juat looking for some feesback on them.

There thru the xtreme bullet company,I want to try some but they only have 5k packs for 130,just don't know if I want to order 5k of them and not end up liking them.

There thru the xtreme bullet company,I want to try some but they only have 5k packs for 130,just don't know if I want to order 5k of them and not end up liking them.
They've got to be made by another company, question is who?

And you're wise to ask for feedback ahead of time. I'd never buy that many on a whim.

I did a little googling and found a couple answers.

Some company from Bolivia.cant remember the name.

Cci primers just relabeled.

That they make them.

Didn't find any reviews of how they worked.maybe I'll order some once there instock and they have free shipping again. Worse comes to worse they could make fun targets for the 22. They'd probably give a nice report.

Humm.......FOEGETABOUT the hard primer vs soft primer question......

If and I mean IF.........I could choose primers strictly based on what I like. For ME it would be.........

Federal or Winchester

They seem to work best for ME through my reloading machines. Note, I said reloading machines (actually they are progressive presses). Sometimes, with certain other brand(s).......I have hang ups and that slows my production rate. No joy there.

Then, CCI works for ME mostly when using the ol' single stage press priming method. Or my lee hand primer tool.

I don't have a problem (too much)......with WOLF primers. Having said that. I trust American Mfns more.

But, in the REAL WORLD those "off brands" are usually priced cheaper. Humm.......what to do? So anyway, it's your choice. What has worked for me might, not work for you. Standard disclaimer: YMMV.

Aloha, Mark

Never heard of that brand. Do you have any experience with them?

They're from Bosnia & Herzegovina. I recently picked up 5k of LP, but haven't been able to try them yet.

ginex_3.jpg

I've used them in the past, and just ordered another 5000 today. They worked fine for me. I have only used Federal 100's and 150's. I cannot tell a difference, in loading or shooting. I like the packaging better, it's smaller.

Shot my first batch of Ginex LP today. They all went bang, with minor velocity differences between CCI 300.

Kinda a "well, that's good", since I bought 5K :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top