JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale my XM-15E2S with a PWS Gen. 2 piston system. This rifle has operated flawlessly for me and has close to 10k rds through it. It is no where near shot out. It comes with a DD lite 9.5 FSP rail and YHM BUIS front and rear. Upgraded extractor and new buffer tube and buffer/spring. FCG is in great shape but charging handle should be replaced. This piston system was PWS factory installed on this Bushmaster complete rifle. They no longer sell this way as they prefer to use there own chosen components.

This has been my training rifle for about 2.5 years and has not had any mechanical malfunctions. PWS builds good quality kit and they will stand behind it no matter the number of owners. I am the original owner and bought the PWS system. I contacted them about this generation of piston system and if any parts ever do wear out, they have replacements. This rifle has been shot suppressed and not. The gas system is adjustable, but it is really not necessary. If you were to start messing around with different loads and buffers/springs, then maybe.

I personally, don't want to sell it due to the fact that its reliability is truly second to none. Some people have complaints about QC and Bushmaster. This is truly one of the positive examples of a Bushmaster rifle.

I am asking $750 OBO, and I will ship it in WASH. for that price. Will ship if your FFL accepts from private party. I may have some extras to add like a rear sling mount for the receiver and a PWS FSC 556, if wanted. Have some other extras, including Hendsolt magnifier used in LaRue's po' boy set up. The mounts and adapters are still available at LaRue if you want to "do it yourself"

Extras, other than the ones posted here, would be EXTRA unless we come to an agreement. Hit me up and let me know what you might want on this rifle, maybe I have it.

freezinATjunoDOTcom

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.