JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i finally got my xds back. not to mention my other thread Epic fail by fed ex... but on a new note. cleaning it out today i noticed some rust in the rifle grooves. it had never had any before and I did a light cleaning before i shipped. I wonder what type of conditions it sat in for 3 months... outside.... or what. but non of my other guns. even my other carry that is out in the weather is this bad... not happy. but any ideas on getting this stuff cleaned up. i used gun lube and hopes, and some cleaner on it. and soaked it in some stuff and still there....
help?

First round down the barrel will clear it out. If I had to gander a guess, I'd say condensation got in there on the exposed steel of the rifleing.

off to test it soon and we will see. makes me want to make sure i use gun grease from now on in the barrel so nothing rusts..... but its the first time it has happened and i have used these guns in a downpour.... shoot em clean them and load them....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top