JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i finally got my xds back. not to mention my other thread Epic fail by fed ex... but on a new note. cleaning it out today i noticed some rust in the rifle grooves. it had never had any before and I did a light cleaning before i shipped. I wonder what type of conditions it sat in for 3 months... outside.... or what. but non of my other guns. even my other carry that is out in the weather is this bad... not happy. but any ideas on getting this stuff cleaned up. i used gun lube and hopes, and some cleaner on it. and soaked it in some stuff and still there....
help?

First round down the barrel will clear it out. If I had to gander a guess, I'd say condensation got in there on the exposed steel of the rifleing.

off to test it soon and we will see. makes me want to make sure i use gun grease from now on in the barrel so nothing rusts..... but its the first time it has happened and i have used these guns in a downpour.... shoot em clean them and load them....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top