JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, yesterday I bought a brand new xds .45 sub compact. I had a 4.25 xd .45 for a while and loved it, but wanted a smaller gun for better concealment.

Any ways, I know a lot of company's make tons of parts for the xd and xdm, but I can't find any thing for the xds. I want a tungsten guide rod with the laser in it, a different trigger, and different grip safety. Any one know where to find any thing for the xds?

Also, it has a factory fiber front sight, what do you suggest for a fiber rear sight?

As you most in likely did, i searched for some stuff and does not look like anything is built for that platform yet. Give it time, I think new stuff for new models may be on hold till the buying frenzy is over. Rear sight question, I would do a fiber rear also but in different color.

So, yesterday I bought a brand new xds .45 sub compact. I had a 4.25 xd .45 for a while and loved it, but wanted a smaller gun for better concealment.

Any ways, I know a lot of company's make tons of parts for the xd and xdm, but I can't find any thing for the xds. I want a tungsten guide rod with the laser in it, a different trigger, and different grip safety. Any one know where to find any thing for the xds?

Also, it has a factory fiber front sight, what do you suggest for a fiber rear sight?

Here's an extended grip safety and mag release. Looks like a spring kit as well but I've read mixed reviews about reliabilitiy issues with it.

<broken link removed>

I have the Powder River grips and an getting the spring kit soon. A lot of people seem to like it. They're pretty much the only game in town right now.

Which grips do you have, the textured rubber or the traction sand? I've been looking at these for a while, just haven't met anyone that uses them; what do you think of them?

Which grips do you have, the textured rubber or the traction sand? I've been looking at these for a while, just haven't met anyone that uses them; what do you think of them?

Went with the rubber to help out with keeping my hands happy after a day at the range. That factory waffle pattern on the XDs might help keep the gun in your hand, but its torture at the same time. They went on easy and fit well. I did a fair job applying them too, but it could be better! Haven't shot with them on yet, but I just got the Pearce magazine extensions on and should be testing both out on Friday.

Went with the rubber to help out with keeping my hands happy after a day at the range. That factory waffle pattern on the XDs might help keep the gun in your hand, but its torture at the same time. They went on easy and fit well. I did a fair job applying them too, but it could be better! Haven't shot with them on yet, but I just got the Pearce magazine extensions on and should be testing both out on Friday.

Thanks for the feedback. I just ordered some rubbers for both mine and the wifes'.

While my own XDs remains factory-stock at this time, I have heard some really great things about the PRP spring kits. I've talked to several people who have them installed on their guns and absolutely love the way it improved their gun. I'm willing to bet that Springer Precision will be making XDs stuff in the near future as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top