JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked around in Salem about a month ago and found none. I ended up purchasing one in Springfield. paid $530 out the door. great gun well worth it when I located one. BTW this was at GUN PRO in Springfield. he had four at the time 2 weeks ago. Dan Dee sales also had 3 come in and sold in a day @ $529 out the door. that was a week ago. Good Luck don't pay crap prices.

Santiam Buyers in Stayton had one XDS .45 in stock Saturday just before closing. They'll probably still have it when they open in the morning. Don't remember the price though.

American Outdoors in Dallas received a shipment of them last week.
I took one out for a brief trial run. Sweet shooter, very accurate and surprisingly comfortable.
They were selling fast!

American Outdoors in Dallas received a shipment of them last week.
I took one out for a brief trial run. Sweet shooter, very accurate and surprisingly comfortable.
They were selling fast!
I think they sold out that day. Mickey got his anyway which made me feel better since he sold me the one he'd set aside for himself a few months ago.

ETA Keiths Sporting Goods (Gresham?) had 5-6 at the Rickreal Show last weekend.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top