JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
_IGP0577.JPG

_IGP0554.JPG This Springfield Armory XDS comes with all of the typical hardware (in SA case) with a total of 4 magazines (2 regular and 2 extra capacity). This pistol has been through the recall and has been shot about 100 rounds. I am including 100 rounds of 230 gr plated .45acp ammo to finish the break-in (minimum for carry) plus 2 boxes of 20 rounds each of personal defense .45acp ammo so you can carry when you choose. I bought this pistol new from Cabela's in Eugene. _IGP0554.JPG $600.00

_IGP0554.JPG

_IGP0577.JPG

_IGP0574.JPG

_IGP0718.JPG

Only things of interest currently are a decent 1911 (not a plain jane) or a Mossberg MVP rifle. Thanks for the interest, and whatcha got to trade?

Conversation started.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell...............

Have you been shooting +P through it?
I used to own an xds and I can't recall if it's rated for that..
No. I don't know the rating either, but with Hornady Critical Defense ammo optimized for expansion in short barrel pistols it would seem silly to bother. The rounds so far have been regular 230gr ball ammo with one magazine of target grade lead SWC to see if my mild handloads would feed and cycle the gun. The good news is that they do; easier on the gun and the pocketbook for practice and/or if it was a plinker.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.