JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Considering the Springfield XDs 9MM. Tried 1 at LGS and liked the weight and feel, but the trigger is horrible. Have heard of APEX trigger's for the XD's. Would like input from anyone who has performed this upgrade.

I'm used to 1911's. I don't expect it to be a 1911 trigger, but it's really heavy and has a lot of creep. Looking for anyone who has installed the APEX trigger to see if it really made a difference.

I installed the APEX "Carry" trigger on my M&P Pro a while back and it made a real difference. My wife has a XDM 9mm with a Powder River trigger on it. Wow is it smooth! Probably the best pistol trigger I've ever felt. She just purchased the XDS 9mm the other day and will probably go with Powder River if they have it out yet.

I think you would be happy with it. I put a PRP kit in my XDS 45 and it made a nice improvement. I have two M&Ps with the Apex kits and they are great as well. I can only assume that the Apex kit for the XDS would be just as nice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top