JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice pic review, and I agree with your assessments! I stopped by local gun store last week and they had JUST gotten one in the morning out of the blue. I had a chance to handle it, but not shoot it... funny enough, right before I had come in, a guy had called on the phone and already put down money to reserve it. The store said they had no idea when they would be getting more.

Update: Dropped by local gun store (Federal Way Discount Guns & Indoor Range) today and they just got in some brand new XDs 9mms, both in black and the bi-tone. For those of you in Western WA who've been looking for one, you're welcome!

I would have bought one myself if I hadn't just bought a brand new M&P Shield a few weeks ago...

Received my Pearce Grip today so fitted it to my carry mag and attached the additional Talon grip!

IT extends the grip to the perfect length, great feel and the additional Talon grip was well worth it. This is a very comfortable and potent little package!

DCB906E8-33CA-4ADE-AC41-C5867377AC65-583-0000004BDAD5A248_zps5ce9beaa.jpg View attachment 139184 E02D6342-5FE2-44BE-B3A2-E4406C74200A-583-0000004BF128EE46_zps9854632f.jpg

I put 30 rounds through mine and traded it yesterday. I agree with the super crappy trigger. Makes me love my Shield even more!!! Even had my ffl and friend shoot the two side by side and ffl laughed and said "no refund".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads