JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have an 8 month old xds 9mm for sale or trade. its post recal, its in great shape with only the usual minor holster wear on the take down lever and top edges of the slide. its not a safe queen as it was shot regulary and carried daily. round count is maybee 300. it shoots great, functions like its supposed to and is a nice gun. it was just to big for my wife to conceal. looking for trade for a lcr 357 or 38 or anyting else that goes bang or vroom. it comes with the factory case, holster, mag carrier, 2 mags, plus a leather owb and a kydex iwb ( neither are great holster but they work good ) please note that the kydex owb holster in the top pic is no longer availble. i will be in puyallup for the idpa match at paul bunyon p&r club. i can meet anytime after the match ( 3 or 4 pm) in the puyallup, tacoma, oly area and maybee even as north as seattle to make the sale. the price is 300 plus the transfer fees. if we do a trade we can each pay for our own fees or split them or what ever

sale price of $300.00

recap- xds 9mm plus factory accessories.

trade for lcr 357 or maybee lcr38

also interested in 1911 parts/accesories.

mossberg patriot rifle 30/06, 308, 300 win mag.

AR parts

or things that go vrooom such as small 4 wheelers, go karts etc.

thanks

recap- xds 9mm plus factory accessories.

trade for lcr 357 or maybee lcr38

thanks

th_P1060522_zps9p86bi8c.jpg th_P1060523_zps6ujrofqf.jpg th_P1060525_zpsoxvbnlz4.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey I'm in VANCOUVER wa I'm willing to meet at r&w pawn shop as the ffl they charge 20$ I'll also pay you 25$ for gas and your time also if you have to travel. Let me know

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.