Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTT OR XDS 9mm 4.0 for XDS 9mm 3.3

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Dvipercop, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Dvipercop

Dvipercop Oregon City, OR Member

This is probably a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a try. I recently bought the new XDS 9mm 4.0 for a back up gun. I've put about 200 flawless rounds through it and it shoots like a dream. Only problem is, it doesn't fit my vest pocket. So I was hoping maybe someone out there was looking to trade their XDS 9mm 3.3 (post recall) for the 4.0.

Not interested in any other trades or cash, because I love the gun. Just want it with a shorter slide. :) PM me with any interest! Thanks for looking.

2. packerfan503

packerfan503 sw pdx Member

If you do decide to sell I may be interested.

3. FZRider

FZRider Lacey, Wa Active Member

I love my XDS 4.0 9mm. If I was the one with the 3.3 I'd definitely trade you. Good luck finding a deal.

4. Dvipercop

I love it too, just a wee bit to big to fit the pouch. I had the 3.3 in 45 and didn't care for it, but the 9mm is just right. Great gun all around.

jjmx likes this.
  5. 97321

97321 Albany Active Member

Darn it. I've got the 3.3 in .45 that I'd like to trade for a 4" in .45. So close, and yet so far...

6. Dvipercop

Trade pending...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.