JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition xds 9 subcompact 9mm. It comes with 4 mags two are 7rd mags the other two are 9rd mags with grip extensions. I don't have the box and stuff but it will come with a fabric zipper case.

No need to ask about recall work the gun was made after the recall and is already done.

TRADES
Glock 17 (hopefully with 3+ mags)
Wasr ak-47
Naa mini 22 mag
Seacamp 32
Glock 42
Cheap 12 gauge
Maybe a bolt gun in 223 or another inexpensive cartridge
22lr guns
Feel free to make offers And if you really want to pay cash give me a offer
- meet in Vancouver/portland only

Last Edited:
Ill take a real pic later.

wp_ss_20150506_0001.png

I 594
For people requesting information on I 594, although the initiative has passed, it has yet to be codified into RCW(revised code of Washington) laws. Until it is codified by the legislature and attorney general it isn't law.;)

I 594
For people requesting information on I 594, although the initiative has passed, it has yet to be codified into RCW(revised code of Washington) laws. Until it is codified by the legislature and attorney general it isn't law.;)

I am not an attorney, but never is slind who according to his profile is not old enough to be an attorney. If you search the RCW for Initiative 594.SL -- you will find that 9.41.010 is marked as changed in 2015, RCW 9.41.124 is marked as changed in 2015, RCS 9.41.122 is marked as changed in 2015, RCW 9.41.090 is marked as changed in 2015, and RCS 82.12.040 is marked as changed in 2015 all marked and cross-referenced to I-594...

So from this simple mind of mine, this is law... Like it or not, good or bad, it is the current state of things... Let's hope that the SAF lawsuit can find traction in another court to strip this legislation from the books...

:s0010:I-594

Nice work djwalley.
I wonder if anyone has been arrested for breaking this I 594 law that had been updated in 2015. ?
I'd like to know what law enforcement is doing to enforce it. I have spoken to many and get same results....nothing.

Enforcement is not the issue... One can choose to engage in civil disobedience and not comply with the law. That is not my choice. I will obey the current law, and I will engage in and support attempts to strip this from the RCW. My choice is not out of fear, but to not give prosecutors an opportunity to deny me of my rights to own a firearm... I wonder if there are prosecutors just looking for an opportunity to pounce??? o_O

I will ask the ones I know.
hey good catch on my age. Must have been a typo.:)
I guess it's no different than speeding. Have you ever broken the speed laws? Yea either have I. ;)
Hey I have had my rights taken. I am a convicted felon and have a.long wrap sheet.....I found Jesus over 11 years ago and now do ministry and have a family and my gun rights back.
But one thing I have notice is that most of the law enforcement officers I know. Some very high I'm rank. ... well I will keep.those.remarks to Myself.
:)

Still available.

My concern isn't about getting caught in the transaction, it would be when the guy I sell it to gets pulled over, or gets in a wreck, or they use it in a defense situation, and they take it in and run the numbers. Then they realize (because of your b.s pistol registry) that its under my name and bought after 594 went into effect, then they draw the conclusion Chris broke the law lets take his rights and make an example out of him. To me its not worth the risk. We will try to put another ballot up next year repealing or amending the new law and ill go back to meeting in the Safeway parking lot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.