Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR XDS .45acp Bi-Tone Package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by m45acp, Mar 17, 2014.

1. m45acp

m45acp Salem Member

LNIB. Less than 200 rounds. Has had upgrade done. Includes all paperwork, case and standard XDs gear, 4 magazines (2x 5-round and 2x 7-round), as pictured but not loaded. Included are 2 boxes of hi performance ammo to complete the package.
    I carried this until the recall with the included Clip Draw (seen on the right side of the pistol), a device I have used for years on various pistols without a problem; easily removed/transferred (see second pic). Price is $625 in Salem or nearby, with ODL.

_IGP0566.JPG

_IGP0574.JPG

_IGP0554.JPG

_IGP0555.JPG

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. m45acp

m45acp Salem Member

_IGP0577.JPG and here it is with the clip-draw removed so you can see there are no holes in the frame.

_IGP0577.JPG

3. DeanfromOregon

DeanfromOregon Wilsonville Amateur Ascended Master Platinum Supporter

Your inbox is full. I'd like to buy the 7 rounders and backstraps if you're interested in breaking it up a little. $50 for both, I'll come pick up!

-Dean

4. m45acp

m45acp Salem Member

Dean, thanks for the interest, but I hope to sell it all as a package. The reason I put a 'perhaps' trade is that I have a .45acp MechTech upper for which I do not have a lower, so have to disassemble my DW to shoot it.
    Again, thanks but 'no' at this time.
    INBOX Now EMPTY

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014