JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LNIB. Less than 200 rounds. Has had upgrade done. Includes all paperwork, case and standard XDs gear, 4 magazines (2x 5-round and 2x 7-round), as pictured but not loaded. Included are 2 boxes of hi performance ammo to complete the package.
I carried this until the recall with the included Clip Draw (seen on the right side of the pistol), a device I have used for years on various pistols without a problem; easily removed/transferred (see second pic). Price is $625 in Salem or nearby, with ODL.

_IGP0566.JPG

_IGP0574.JPG

_IGP0554.JPG

_IGP0555.JPG

Last Edited:
Your inbox is full. I'd like to buy the 7 rounders and backstraps if you're interested in breaking it up a little. $50 for both, I'll come pick up!

-Dean

Your inbox is full. I'd like to buy the 7 rounders and backstraps if you're interested in breaking it up a little. $50 for both, I'll come pick up!

-Dean
Dean, thanks for the interest, but I hope to sell it all as a package. The reason I put a 'perhaps' trade is that I have a .45acp MechTech upper for which I do not have a lower, so have to disassemble my DW to shoot it.
Again, thanks but 'no' at this time.
INBOX Now EMPTY

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.