Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

XDS. 45 your thought?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Addicted, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

So i am buying a xds tomorrow for $529....i would prefer a Walther pps but cant find one (if someone wants to sell me one let me know). What are your thoughts on this gun? It has been slim pickins out there!

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

The two I have looked at, and held were quite comfortable, and easy to point. They are very lightweight, and very slim. A very good concealment pistol.

Being so lightweight though, I imagine that the recoil will be quite noticeable.

3. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

There are two threads on the XD-S in the Handguns section. You might review both threads. :)

Peter

4. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

Hmmm....i guess this would have been more appropriate in that section......thanks...ill close this one out...no need to rekindle an old topic

5. raindog

raindog Portland, OR Active Member

There are at least four Walter PPSes for sale on gunbroker.com. Not to endorse (or decry) that site, and I realize shipping/transfer is an added expense, but they are out there.

The XD-S looks neat...I'm staying a Glock man but I did enjoy fondling one and have read some nice reviews.