JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD thanks

Hello, just trying to see if there is anyone looking for the opposite trade as me. I have 2 xds in .45 one with the 3.3 inch barrel probably 500 rounds down the barrel. The other one is the xds .45 with 4 inch barrel with maybe 100 down the barrel. Looking to only trade one but you can have your pick.

Looking for straight across trade. If you have extra mags that's a plus I do also. I have the original box and contents inside. Wanting to split transfer fee. Meet up in Portland. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Oops-- it's a 4" "duty" barrel. Maybe 500 rounds or so through it and adjustable sights on the rear. Getting around to a night sight on the front, but need a higher blade type to match the adjustables. Great shooter, just want something more compact to carry. Got it new w/2 16-rd mags and a box with cleaning brush. No hurry to move it, just thought this sounded like more what I'm looking for ultimately.

Yeah it probably would. This is my first trade of any firearm also so I'm hoping it to go smooth lol. I bought the 2nd one for the wife and I think she would be happier with the 9mm version.

Yeah it probably would. This is my first trade of any firearm also so I'm hoping it to go smooth lol. I bought the 2nd one for the wife and I think she would be happier with the 9mm version.

It's pretty simple if you're both in the same state. Just two forms. For different states, you would have to go to the first FFL in one state, transfer one firearm, then drive to the next state and transfer the other. Doable, but definitely a bit of a pain.

The 9mm is actually not really that much less snappy than the .45. They're quite well designed.

It's pretty simple if you're both in the same state. Just two forms. For different states, you would have to go to the first FFL in one state, transfer one firearm, then drive to the next state and transfer the other. Doable, but definitely a bit of a pain.

The 9mm is actually not really that much less snappy than the .45. They're quite well designed.

I guess I should just go rent one or something. I never let a gun go I would normally just go buy another one but who really needs 3 xds when I carry my xdm9c anyways 90% of the time o_O Lol.

I guess I should just go rent one or something. I never let a gun go I would normally just go buy another one but who really needs 3 xds when I carry my xdm9c anyways 90% of the time o_O Lol.
Geez, I don't know, I've got 3 XDs', all 3.3's, with one being 9mm...

The recoil pulse of the 45 is more of a push back, resulting in less muzzle flip, at least in my experience. I find the recoil of the 9mm's faster muzzle velocity to create more twist of a recoil and more muzzle flip... Just one old guys opinion...

YMMV...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.