JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Pictured 4" XDS in 45acp. Bought new in April 2015, I've put less than 300 rounds thru it.
Sent off the slide to XDMan to have Truglo TFO green/green Fiber Optic/Tritium Night sights installed, while it was there had him coat the slide in the titanium color. Looks pretty great.
Includes 5 factory mags as pictured, as well as factory box and PRP trigger kit which I did not get around to installing.
Streamlight TLR-3 as well.
Also includes two holsters, both molded to fit the XDS w/ Streamlight. One is a custom paddle (Can't remember the mfg) and the other was made by KT Mech.
Great carry package, just didn't end up being what I was wanting.

There is at least $1k invested here, probably more. Everything is in great condition, barely any wear as it was only carried a few times.

Possible trades:
-Glock 43
-38 snubbie
-5.7x28 ammo (not the full amount, just a few hundred worth)
-Trijicon MRO
-Quality red dot/optics
-Other? Send list
-$800 cash

-$525 for gun, case and 2 mags only.
If you don't want everything, SEND OFFERS, please don't ask what I'll take.

Send offers via PM please. I'm not in a rush to sell.
Thanks

IMG_2735_zpsw7cf4vp7.jpg IMG_2736_zpsgibera1s.jpg IMG_2737_zpsjcsnlkse.jpg

Last Edited:
I have nib glock 43, no rounds down the pipe. Tuppaware, +1 mag extension, also spare mag to trade. NO ROUNDS THROUGH IT. Cleaned and lubed ready for range. Just traded my other 17 for a 220 sig. Don't need the foofoo, just the pistol and 1 spare mag. Willing to throw in 40 rds of 9mm horinaday 115 critical defense.

Trade you Arsenal ak74 w/trijicon rmr , 8- mags ,400 rds ammo for your 5.7?
Pictured 4" XDS in 45acp. Bought new in April 2015, I've put less than 300 rounds thru it.
Sent off the slide to XDMan to have Truglo TFO green/green Fiber Optic/Tritium Night sights installed, while it was there had him coat the slide in the titanium color. Looks pretty great.
Includes 5 factory mags as pictured, as well as factory box and PRP trigger kit which I did not get around to installing.
Streamlight TLR-3 as well.
Also includes two holsters, both molded to fit the XDS w/ Streamlight. One is a custom paddle (Can't remember the mfg) and the other was made by KT Mech.
Great carry package, just didn't end up being what I was wanting.

There is at least $1k invested here, probably more. Everything is in great condition, barely any wear as it was only carried a few times.

Possible trades:
-Glock 43
-38 snubbie
-5.7x28 ammo (not the full amount, just a few hundred worth)
-Trijicon MRO
-Quality red dot/optics
-Other? Send list
-$800 cash

-$525 for gun, case and 2 mags only.
If you don't want everything, SEND OFFERS, please don't ask what I'll take.

Send offers via PM please. I'm not in a rush to sell.
Thanks

Trade for 7.62 tactical sks
3 30 round mags less then 100 rounds threw gun

20160304_144846.jpg 20160304_145621.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.