JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just bought a .40 cal XDm sub with the new 3.8 inch barrel and having a real pain in the rear time finding a concealment holster. Im looking for either a leg or right hip concealment carry, I have a wrecked shoulder and cant reach to my back so that wont work at all.
Thanks guys.

For me, Milt Sparks holsters in Boise are the best. After starting to waste money collecting a drawer of holsters, I just always go to them now. Unfortunately, a lot of people feel the same way, so you'll be waiting six months for yours. The VM-2 is the most comfortable IWB and can be worn on your right side, but not appendix carry because the body protector will stab you when you bend over. The S/S can probably be worn appendix carry. The Milt Sparks folks are really friendly if you call them during off peak hours.

If you want something fast and inexpensive, I've been having good luck so far carrying my XDSC in a <broken link removed> holster. This holster doesn't use clips and can be positioned anywhere on your waist. It's made of a sticky material that clings to your skin, shirt, jeans, etc. You might think it will fall down the inside of your pants or come out with your pistol when you unholster, but that hasn't happened to me yet. I don't know yet how it will work if it gets really dirty or gritty, but it looks like it can just be rinsed in water if that happens. I certainly like this holster more than Uncle Mike's, Bulldog, and other similarly priced holsters.

Just bought a .40 cal XDm sub with the new 3.8 inch barrel and having a real pain in the rear time finding a concealment holster. Im looking for either a leg or right hip concealment carry, I have a wrecked shoulder and cant reach to my back so that wont work at all.
Thanks guys.

Bwahahahaha... I'm such a stalker.... I was totally thinking of you when I opened this post and lo' and behold..... Weird...> Hopefully you can figure out who this is...

I would recommend a IWB/OWB holster from LittlebearHolster.com, their all leather holster is custom made for your pistol. I have one of the IWB/OWB holster that I can wear IWB, OWB, BTPABTB( bewteen the pants & behind the belt), and can be used as crossdraw. If you order the "tuckable" Kydex belt clips, it will even work as a Tuckable holster.
I have worn my holster for over a year and it just disappears and feels natural to wear. Oh, yes, I am carrying a 9mm Cougar which weighs loaded near 40 oz., so a good quality holster is necessary to hold it and yet be comforting.

Give Dave Galloway an email for a good value and one of the most flexible all leather holsters on the market today. You may want to look at his quality leather belts as I have a dark brown Sharkskin 1.5" belt which holds the holster very well in any position I place it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top