JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought an XD(m) 9mm at Northwest Armory. It was $529 ($579 minus $50 off deal) AND I sent in the deal for an extra 3 mags.

That's almost 100 rounds loaded up and ready to go. That would require, like, fourteen 1911 magazines!

Xd are good deals with the 3 mag rebate. Get what feels good. I prefer the Glock. But sometimes wanna by an XD becasue of the deal. Only if they made 10mm.

i dont no much about the other pistol but i have never had a problem with any of my glocks 20,29 23s, 27 period, except 2 times and that was with some aluminum ammo and the other was a new lone wolf barrel it needed to be broken in . other than that there flawless . most likely are the xds but i no how to take any of these down in the dark i know them like the back of my hand .when i get something that works and is simple to use and take apart i stay with it like getting a good tool .and in a stressful situation at this time in my life (im getting older) it would be very stupid for me to change so ill stick with glock to be honest for my little guns i like kahr,s i call them baby glocks :s0114:what ever you choose make sure it works and you know it intimately ;) . then practice practice practice

Glock are ~ the easies. But the good thing about choices is you get what works for U. I like the XD's.If I started fresh it would be hard.

Yeah, they ARE easy, I just usually end up fumbling with the little slide release things. If I HAD to I can actually take down the XD one handed, as long as I have a table edge or whatever to push the slide back.

Okay I should have said Glock ARE easy to not easiest. No pin release "or lock whatever it's called???" on these guns. No tools. Most of my guns are all pretty easy. The hardest for me would be my Colt Mustang. Just small in my hands. It's easy but my finger don't bend :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top