JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to get into 45 suppressed... and trying to figure out which gun to base it off. I really love how the XDm's shoot, but I have not shot the FNX, nor have I even seen one. I have a 20SF Glock, which I can shoot OK... I can get G21 police trade in for cheap, and throw a lone wolf threaded barrel for the cheapest setup by a ways, then comes the XDM which would need a barrel as well, but I can shoot better than the Glock.. The FNX is 1k but comes with a threaded barrel, but looks huge. Which way would you go? :huh: There is the USP tactical too...:huh: And would the glock/XDm sights be high enough?

Last Edited:
the FN's are great guns, I have an FNP in 45. The gun is flawless function wise with ambi everything. But, if you don't have bigger hands it may not be that easy for you to shoot. 14 or 15 round mag capacity is great too.

I'm in the process of making a similar decision. So far the FNX-45 Tactical is in the lead. Factory tall night sights and the option to carry either decocked with safety on, decocked with safety off or cocked and locked (1911 style). I dig it!

Also, Remington is including a free threaded barrel with every 1911 if you're interested in going that direction....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads